Fast House is an innovative enterprise concerned with the design and manufacturing of habitable structures at low cost but of exceptional quality.
Fast House is a simple modular system of highly insulated interlocking wall panels and composite structural sub-floor, which are easily assembled to form the structural core of a dwelling or other utiility building.
Fast House has endless uses from:
Residential - emergency, transition, temporary and permanent accomodation, staff housing, hostels etc.
Educational - crèches, classrooms, schools
Medical - primary health care facilities, family planning units, general and specialist clinics
Commercial - offices, retail and administration facilities
Fast House features:
- High composite strength to weight ratio
- UV resistant
- Fire resistant
- Low maintenance
- Leak free
- Zero water absorbent materials
- Damp proof
- Wind proof and Cyclone proof*(dependant on design specifications and specific kit extras)
- Easily dismantled and reassembled in different locations
- Exceptional insulation properties
- (0.036w/m degrees Celsius typical)
- Cool in summer, warm in winter
- Simple construction without requiring heavy machinery, all parts require no more than a two man lift
- Panels are modular and easily adapt to multi-purpose usage